Comments are welcomed and encouraged on WiZZ Travel. We use Disqus, a platform that organizes and hosts comments on millions of sites across the web. To comment on WiZZ Travel, you will need to become a Disqus user. You can do this by using your existing Facebook, Twitter or Google account to sign in, or by registering with Disqus using your email address. Just click the box marked ‘Join the discussion’ on any WiZZ Travel page that is enabled for comments.
All comments are pre-moderated. That means we read them before they go live on the site, and comments can be edited or deleted at this stage. Please be patient after you submit a comment.
The qualities we want to encourage in reader comments include:
- Brevity: please keep your comments short and to the point
- Relevance: Make sure you add value to other people who are interested in the topic
- Respect: WiZZ Travel is a place for courteous, civil conversation and debate. Please be respectful of others, use moderate language, and if you think you have to be critical, try to be constructive
We will edit or delete a comment if it is, in our opinion:
- Spam or advertising. It’s fine to post links, but it must be relevant and informative, and you must also offer a comment on the destination, business or website in question
- Libelous, defamatory, abusive, threatening, offensive, false, or otherwise violates our sense of fair-play or breaks the law
If you see a comment on WiZZ Travel which might breach these guidelines or you have any complaints about our handling of comments, please contact us here. We reserve the right to edit or delete any comments submitted to our website without notice, and this comments policy is subject to change at any time.